The smallest and lightest Surefire WeaponLight has been improved to deliver even greater output and now features even more ergonomic switching. The new XC1-B was designed to provide compact railed handguns with essential white light for concealed-carry and other applications.
The Surefire XC1-B is constructed of a strong but lightweight aerospace aluminum with hard anodizing for a durable Mil-Spec finish. Weighing under two ounces and measuring less than 2.5 inches long, the AAA battery powered rechargeable XC1-B doesn’t weigh down a handgun.
Ambidextrous switching capability allows both momentary and constant-on activation options. Momentary-on mode is activated by pushing down and holding either of the two momentary switches while constant-on mode is activated by quickly pressing and releasing either of the two momentary switches.
- Ultra-compact and lightweight; perfect for concealed carry applications
- Compatible with most Universal-rail-equipped handguns
- High-output LED generates 300 lumens of white light
- Enhanced constant-on activation by a quick tap of either momentary switch. Tap again to turn off.
- Ambidextrous constant and momentary on switching
- Hard anodized; high-strength aerospace aluminum body with a Mil-Spec finish.
- included rechargeable AAA NiMH battery
- Weatherproof gasket seal