The Surefire X400V IRc is a highly versatile 350 lumen LED/120mW infrared handgun WeaponLight that also features an integral Class 1 infrared-laser sight for use with night vision devices (NVD). The groundbreaking X400 model can also be mounted to long guns with MIL-STD-1913 rails ensuring that it will meet virtually any mission requirement.
Ambidextrous toggle switches provide momentary-on activation, constant on can be activated by rotating the toggle switch up or down. Pressure-activated XT07 tape switch for long guns and DG grip switches for handguns are also available.
Separate rear mounted mode selector offers the following settings: off, laser only, light and laser, primary beam only, and a second off setting.
- Durable infrared and white-light LEDs are regulated for maximum output and runtime
- Peripheral vision and reach is enhanced by TIR lens shapes focused high-intensity beam
- Integral infrared laser sight <0.7 milliwatts (850 nm)
- Nylok laser adjustment screws for rock-solid zero
- Universal and MIL-STD-1913 QD rail attachment included adapters
- Long gun tape switch and pistol grip switches available
- Gasket and o-ring sealed
- High-strength aerospace aluminum construction with Mil-Spec hard anodizing; tempered; impact-resistant polymer coated window
- High-energy 123A batteries with 10-year shelf life included
- Backed by Surefire’s No-Hassle Promise
Fits: Handguns and long guns with a MIL-STD-1913 Picatinny rails. MR adapter mounts also available for some handgun models lacking rails.