The BCM QRF Handguard features a durable yet extremely lightweight free float design utilizing the same industry leading barrel nut and lock up construction as originally introduced on BCM's evolutionary KMR handguard.
- Free Float Quad Rail eliminates loads from barrel, reducing the deflection for more accurate shooting.
- Precision Machined Aerospace 6061-T6 Aluminum Alloy allows for high strength while remaining lightweight.
- Proprietary engineered profile offers additional cross sectional strength.
- Includes 4 QD Sing Swivel Sockets, (limited rotation)
- Steel Barrel Nut (same KMR, MMR, and QRF series), to resist movement under heat.
- Hard Coat Anodized per Mil-A-8625F, Type III, Class 2
Weight (including mounting hardware)